Get those little one's started! It's never too late to join!
6-11 year olds (at Dec 31)
Sundays - every other week (approximately)
Cost: $56.50 ($50 + HST) per child (equipment provided)
Try it out for Free - Sunday, October 14 - 12:15 pm
Official Start Date: Sunday, October 21
Time: 12:15 - 2:30 PM
See Club Calendar for scheduled dates.
Kids Need to Bring:
- Clean Running Shoes with Clean Soles to change into - preferably a pair that has never seen the outdoors.
- Helmet- a bicycle helmet or hockey helmet should be worn on the ice.
- Warm Clothing (layers are great) and Gloves. The temperature on the ice is only slightly above the freezing mark. Clothes should be loose fitting or stretchy.
A typical session will consist of:
- a warm-up
- approx 45 minutes of skills development
- a 10-15 minute break for pop and chips (one glass of pop is donated; chips are $1.00 if desired)
- a short game where the individual gets to try different positions and learn the rules, etiquette and flow of a game.
While parents are encouraged to stay and watch, we know this isn't always possible.
Please talk to the any of the coaches if you have any questions or concerns.