Get those little one's started! It's never too late to join!
6-11 year olds (at Dec 31)
Sundays - every other week (approximately)
Cost: $50 +HST per child (equipment is provided)
Start Date: Sunday, October 22, 2017
Time: 12:15 - 2:30 PM
Oct 22; Nov 5, 19,
Dec 3, 17; Jan 7, 14,
Feb 4, 11; Mar 4, 11, 25; Apr 8
Kids Need to Bring:
- Clean Running Shoes with Clean Soles- preferably a pair that has never seen the outdoors.
- Helmet- a bicycle helmet or hockey helmet should be worn on the ice.
- Warm Clothing (layers are great) and Gloves. The temperature on the ice is only slightly above the freezing mark. Clothes should be loose fitting or stretchy.
A typical session will consist of:
- a warm-up
- approx 45 minutes of skills development
- a 10-15 minute break for pop and chips (one glass of pop is donated; chips are $1.00 if desired)
- a short game where the individual gets to try different positions and learn the rules, etiquette and flow of a game.
While parents are encouraged to stay and watch, we know this isn't always possible.
Please talk to the any of the coaches if you have any questions or concerns.
Contact Wendy for more information: 905-684-8122 or