1. Collection of Personal Information
We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for operating the business of the club. If you send us personal correspondence, such as e - mails or letters, we may retain such information.
2. Use of Your Personal Information
We use personal information about you to:
- inform you about products, services, updates and events;
- inform you about the expiry and renewal of your Membership;
- enable us to contact you;
- establish and maintain communication with you;
- assist us in complying with legal and regulatory requirements; li>invoice you for goods and services; and
- collect unpaid accounts.
We may use personal informat ion about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze m emberships, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our Website’s content, layout and services. These uses are to enable us to improve the business and better tailor the business to meet your needs.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent. However, there are a variety of circumstances where we may need to disclose some of your personal information, such as the following:
- we may be forced to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances; or
- third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
4. Control of Passwords
You are responsible for all actions taken with any user ID or password used to access the Website. Therefore, we recommend that you not disclose your password to any third parties. If you choose to share your user ID, your password or your personal information with a third party, you are responsible for all actions resulting there from. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over certain personal information. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately contact the SCCC to change your password.
5. Access, Review, Change and Destruction of Your Personal Information
You may access, review and change the personal information we have in our files by submitting a written request to do so. We ask that you promptly update your information if it changes or is inaccurate.
Upon your written request, we will destroy any and all personal information in the file we maintain about you. Such information will be destroyed as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our internal policies and applicable law. However, we will retain in our files some personal information in order to collect any fees owed and comply with any legal requirements as is permitted by law. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information will be completely destroyed from our files in response to your request.
6. Other Information Collectors
7. Protecting your Privacy
We will use reasonable procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access or disclosure, to protect your privacy. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the SCCC. However, we cannot ensure perfect security, particularly in relation to the Website.
8. Amendments to This Policy
9. Applications and Acceptance
10. Privacy Information Officer, Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact the President of the SCCC.